[Dailydrool] Bertha

taranoeld at aol.com taranoeld at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 13:58:55 PDT 2008

I agree with the lady who said it was probably not a good placement.? Perhaps it's just not the breed of dog for them-unless I missed something about prior experience with Bassets.? The coconut cake incident (and chicken) are pretty typical-
The chewing sounds like anxiety-as for the ears, perhaps she was abused in the past-either way I agree-I think she'll be pretty adaptable to a new home if needed, although I really encourage your parents to try.? After all, we don't return children?to a store, do we?

Tara, slave to Wally