[Dailydrool] Bertha

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 15:30:47 PDT 2008

Tara,

Thanks for your thoughts on this. As I stated in the original post, Daisy (the dog who swiped the coconut cake) was a basset, and she was with my parents for more than 10 years. I understand that there are bad placements, but I refuse to accept that they can be positive it IS a bad placement after only a month, especially given that this is Bertha's third home in as many months.

Esther Strom
Visit my Etsy shop: http://HookedByEsther.etsy.com