[Dailydrool] Fast? What is that?

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:22:30 PDT 2008

I am in for one long night when I get home from work!  Maggie Mae has to fast tonight!  We are trying to get her digestive system back on track!  She has had diarhea/loose stools since being under anesthesia last Wednesday to have her teeth cleaned.  We are now going to try the fast, two Immodium tablets a day and more rice/boiled hamburger (which she has been on for four days).

She is going to be beside herself!  She knows she always gets fed within seconds of me arriving home!  I am having visions of all the tactics she will be using to persuade me to feed her tonight (including "the look" of course!!).  Help!!!!!!!!

Candy Dusek