[Dailydrool] STOMP!!! NO RAIN!! STOMP!! NO RAIN

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 19:45:48 PDT 2008

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breaking it's early morn
The taxis waiting he's blowing his horn
Already I' so lonesome I ...

HUH...what...oh.... wrong song sorry.

 Don't tell me not to live, just sit and putter
 Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
 Don't bring around a cloud to rain on myyyyyy parade

 Don't tell me not to fly, I simply got to
 If someone takes a spill, it's me and not you
 Who told you you're allowed to rain on myyyyyyy parade

 I'm gonna live and live NOW!
 Get what I want, I know how!
 One roll for the whole shebang!
 One throw that bell will go clang,
 Eye on the target and wham,
 One shot, one gun shot and bam!
 Hey, Ms Van Kueren, here I am ...

 I'll march my band out, I will beat my drum,
 And if I'm fanned out, your turn at bat, sir,
 At least I didn't fake it, hat, sir,
 I guess I didn't make it
 Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
 I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
 Nobody, no, nobody, is gonna rain on myyyyyyyyyyyy parade!

Weather forecast now says 40% of showers.  We gotta keep stomping!!

NO RAIN STOMP!!!  NO RAIN STOMP!!!  NO RAIN STOMP!!!  NO RAIN STOMP!!!  NO RAIN STOMP!!  NO RAIN STOMP!!  NO RAIN STOMP!!

Come Waddle with me and my sister Rainbow  in Oshun City, NJ  April 25-26th
GM2B Thelma Lu