[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Hound Resue Waddle

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 20:01:58 PDT 2008

Dear Beauregard,

  You are so right, I forgot to mention the Waddle which will take place on July 19, 2008-the day before the Oregon Basset Hound Games.  The Waddle will be at the wonderful Woodburn Company Stores at 4:00-5:00 pm.  The Stores are right on I-5 between my hometown (Salem) and Portland.  There is no sales tax in Oregon, so basset wranglers can shop their hearts out.

  This is the first time OBHR has had a waddle.  I think there will be photographers there!  So if any of you bassets want to get gussied up and parade, come to Oregon.  Stella and I will definitely be in the waddle.  Mom says it's not "ethical", whatever that is, for us to compete in the games!  Too bad.  Bullet and Stella and I have been working on our trio.  The mom heard me hit a high C today!

  I especially want to invite all the OEBE hounds to come.  We will have special gifties for all OEBEs who show up.

  Roland, Duke of Ears
  Oregon Basset Hound Rescue Helper

Janice Henry Colvin
  gardener, dog rescuer, spiritual director, mother, grandmother and friend