[Dailydrool] 20 New Raffles - Win DYSON Animal Upright!

Mary Charbonneau mhmelcher at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 06:26:41 PDT 2008

NEW POSTING - WIN A DYSON ANIMAL UPRIGHT!!! See: www.WABR.net for PHOTOS addt'l detailsClick 'Click here for more info' (highlighted grn)Then click 'Raffles' twd bottom left (highlighted grn)Click Lot # to open and see more photos! 20 NEW, absolutely incredible RAFFLES!!! $1 per ticket, 6 for $5 or 12 tickets for $10YOU CHOOSE what raffle your tickets are for!Buy online with PayPal or mail checkOpen to all US residents, age 18+(must be age 21+ for Lot 10)NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN!Here's just some items you could win... DYSON Animal DC17 UprightGORGEOUS Handcrafted Basset Hound QuiltDog Bed that looks like Basset (like offered on Houndsbay)Liz Schillinger/Shenandoah Basset Art Studio PrintsMany Professionally Wrapped AWESOME Gift BasketsBasset Statues, Ramp, Stairs, OODLES of stuff!!!CHECK IT ALL OUT ONLINE ALL raffle winners drawn live SAT May 17thNoon-2:30pm at the 10th Annual Basset Blast Out-of-area winners have items shipped FREE!Please note; Every year is a great learning process, severalchanges have been made to help streamline raffle sales!
See website, please contact me off list with questions -I'm a volunteer who works full-time, but I check email daily. BUY TICKETS! BUY TICKETS! BUY TICKETS!Mary Charbonneau, WABR FundraisingFoodSlave to Bosley, Molly & TuckerDD Calendar Date = 12/26/2008www.WABR.net