[Dailydrool] Two of my babies 15 minutes of fame

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Fri Apr 25 06:49:15 PDT 2008

Last summer my wonderful dogwalker/pet sitter fell in an open water company service hole while walking my bassets.  The local news ran a special report on the water company's failure to address this featuring Susan and two of my bassets Geoffrey and Henry.  Molly decided she wasn't ready for prime time that day :-).  Wanted to let you see two of mommy's pride and joys :-).  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB)

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=13231D17B79033F542760B6F1224C698?contentId=6389357&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1