[Dailydrool] (no subject)

AMSPlus3 at aol.com AMSPlus3 at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 09:19:06 PDT 2008

The Mommy told me this morning that Brudder Elwood be  in hospital with the
vetman.  I be really scared for Brudder Elwood.   I send lots and lots of drool
and snooters to he.  Mommy tells me about him  all the time and he minds me
of me when I was a real youngin'.  Mommy tells  me to have faith, but I not
sure what that be.  She tell me really believe  and Brudder Elwwod be home before
we knows it.
So I have my pawsies crossed and sometimes my eyes  too, for Brudder Elwood.
Quincey

Debbie, keeping you all in my prayers for a speedy  recovery for Elwood.  His
antics are sometimes the highlight of my day  (other than being with my own
reformed monster, Quincey.)  Please keep us  posted.

Anne

listings at AOL Autos.