[Dailydrool] Sandi's post about Elwood

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 26 13:05:48 PDT 2008

Debbi, I think that's a good avenue to go down, looking at him eating something (like sticks or some glass chip) or anything that might cause scratching the inside of his stomach or bowels.  It would cause bleeding inside, therefore vomiting, then infection which would cause pain and fever.  I would kind of hold off on surgery, for that reason.  Blood tests should show an increase in white blood cells if there is an infection.  We're sending prayers and drool. Ms. Annabelle Lee (Annie) and Arlenej

                          ArleneJohnson
  918-824-1208

  Free Gourmet Candle Drawing Weekly
             at