[Dailydrool] Drool Commin', Brudder!

Yolanda yolandalyons at tm.net
Sat Apr 26 16:22:17 PDT 2008

Brudder Elwood, drool iz commin' yur way frum evry parta da werld.  A lot uv it haz awlreddy got ta yu, but tuns an' tuns more iz commin'.  Az eetch bunch gets der, jus' leddit rap 'rownd yu cuz it will make yu warm an' komfurtabul.  Den it will start ta help doze dokkters make yu bedder, OK?  Don't be skared by how mutch drool der iz cuz ebry wunna us iz sendin' lots cuz we awl care 'bowt yu an' want yu bakk heer wif us.  So c'mon, big guy, yu godda do dis, OK?  So now we iz startin' owr own stomp:

GET WELL, BRUDDER! STOMPSTOMPSTOMP!
GET WELL, BRUDDER!  STOMPSTOMPSTOMP!
GET WELL, BRUDDER! STOMPSTOMPSTOMP!
GET WELL, BRUDDER!  STOMPSTOMPSTOMP!

(C'mon, evbrybuddy, an' join in!  We godda make Brudder bedder!)

Buddy