[Dailydrool] We came, we saw, we waddled

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Sat Apr 26 17:27:27 PDT 2008

We are just settling in after a long day at the Boardwaddle, and all I can say is that it was worth every minute of exhaustion I am feeling!  We haven't been in 3 years, and it was better then we remembered!  The highlight was by far, being able to see, cuddle, kiss and waddle with my beloved former foster Molly.  Her gentle old face is as beautiful as I remember, and after a few scared moments when we borrowed her away from her mom, it was like old times.  She is the BEST walker...so regal and dignified.  And the best part is when we were walking, she kept looking up at me with the same adoring look I remember and I just melted.  I am so happy for her and her new family.  She really has found her forever home, both in New York and always in my heart.
And of course, lest I forget my own little man, Harry.  I was so very proud of him!  Even my husband remarked how many people "oohed and aahhed" over our boy.  I know we are biased, but he is such a love!
Anyway, we had to excuse ourselves early from the picnic beacuse of our human 5 year old, but all in all, it was a magical day.
Thanks especially to Amanda, for allowing me to once again love the senior lady so close to my heart.  It meant the world to me!
Hopefully, the weekend was a complete success!   As I look at the sweet sleeping faces of my Harry and my child, I can say it certainly was a success here!
WADDLE ON!
Laura and Harry "got his groove back" Moravinski