[Dailydrool] bedtime drool for Brudder Elwood

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 22:19:21 PDT 2008

Santana hew....mommy took me 2 tweats to bed tonight so me can drool through
my sleep for dear Brudder Elwood....
Mommy is kinder sad because she hates to hear ob houndies habbin to go to
the vet for not good reasons and der pawents habbin to worry.  She said she
is giving her worry and sadness to da man abuv tonight as she sleeps in
hopes that he makes everything better tomorrow for Brudder Elwood and his
fambly.  Me wubs you Brudder Elwood (((raising paw and hitting it to
chest))) me gots ya right here man!

Santana Senor Smarty Pants Ov The WildWest OEBE
AkA. Mr. Pants The Basset Hound

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)