[Dailydrool] Hobo the cat is drooling for the brother!

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 26 21:59:38 PDT 2008

Hobo has joined Paddi B Basset in drool production for Elwood. She's the only one of our cats that drools reliably and this evening I gave her some ear scratches and she has outdone herself.

Paddi B promises to dream of bones all night to ensure continued production.

I was looking up Croton and I see that it is a Ephorbiaceae -- since lots of them are skin irritants I think you and the vet are on to something.

Hoping for good news in the morning, and wielding the mop meanwhile,
Mary & Paddi B & Hobo the amazing drool-producing CAT