[Dailydrool] UK meet-up

Laura's Verizon Account laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Sun Apr 27 16:01:07 PDT 2008

Thank you Sally for posting the pictures from your meet-up.  They were just the smile I needed after worrying about the Brudder Elwood all weekend.  And Angel, in her pearl collar standing in the mud was indeed "brilliant" :-)

It was so nice seeing so many of the UK babies I feel like I know.  And Morse is looking quite svelte!

Thank you Debbie for the Brudder Elwood update.  We're still slinging drool and you're all still in my thoughts and prayers.  Laura (Geoffrey, Henry, Molly, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB))