[Dailydrool] Owr twip to Oshun Sitty

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:05:35 PDT 2008

AAARRROOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!
At wast I am home. Hugo an' Vito an' me fot we wud nebber see owr home ebber
agan. <sigh>  Wast Fwiday mama an' papa putted us in da twuk an' packed up
da widdwe howse on weels an' we dwove away fwum owr home.  We dwove for
howrs an' howrs an' howrs [comment by mom - it was only a 150 mile drive]
untiw we came to da Tabernakkew at Oshun Sitty an' den I new dat we wuz at
da Boredwaddwe agan.  Weww, it wuz da Olympiks ennyway an' we vizited wif
Unka Mike an' Antie Awiss an' a hole bunch o' udder peeple we hab met
before.  It wuz stwanje wifowt Bwossom - she habbed bin dere sooo menny
times it wuzn't skerry wif her dere.  Dis yeer wuz skerry.

Ennyhow, dis nite Antie Geri (who I wet pet me dis yeer) asked us to com to
a pawty.  Sooo, heer coms da wegend ob my brudder-to-be, Vito.  Wen we
gotted to dis pawty, it wuz in a woom ware I stayed my vewy furst yeer ov
waddwin' (not da woom, da pwace).  Papa went in wif Hugo an' Vito an' Mama
sed she wud stay owtside wif me cuz I am sumtimes snarky.  I nebber bitted
nobuddy, but I scare dem away.  Ennyhow, dey sed NO to com in an' I wented
in an' dere wuz food - WOTS ov fud and wots ov wadies an' at weest a
nickzillyun houndies wike me!  Furst I fownded Unka Mike an' Antie Awiss hu
I wuv a wot.  Meenwiwe, Vito iz off kissin' butt wif awl da ladies an' awl
da howndies an' eetin' an' dwinkin' waaay too much an' cownter surfin' an'
pwayin' an' snuggwin' wif evwy wady he met.  He wuz on webcam an' awl da
wadies inda hole wurld wanted to take him home!!  But wun wadie weelly wuz
gonna dognap Vito an' started cawwin' him Tuxedo so peepwe wud fink he wuz
an udder howndy an' she cud take him home wif her.  But dat did not wurk cuz
evwybuddy wanted him an' wuz pettin' him an' wuvin' on him awl nite
wong.  Watt a wadies man!!  I awlmost gotted a keesh, but da wady putted it
in da uvven.  Den I twied for sawsedge but dey put dat way up hi, too.  Eben
da lasanya wuz waaay up hi.  I twied fer pwates, but deez ar awl basset
peeple an' day keep dere pwates up hi, too.  Da onwy stuffs ya cud weech wuz
froot an' veggies.  ugh.  But Vito - he scored a hole bowl ov peenuts!!!
Den Mama saw him wif hims snooter burried deep in dis bag ov somefin'.
Turned owt to be chokwit - dark chokwit!   Dat dum widdwe pup!  Weww, Antie
Geri camed an' saved da day by puttin her hand wite down hims frote into
hims tummy [hound exaggeration] an' takin' owt da peeses ov chokwit!  Her
hand camed owt awl swimy an' swobbery, but wif da chokwit!!

So Vito's furst pawty he wuz a big hit - a weel pawty animal.  Wots ov
wadies, wots ov fuds, wots ov dwinkies...wow, I wuz so amazed by dat widdwe
fewwa.

Corse I gotted wots ov pets an' wots ov wuvvin' too.  An I wuz such a gud
boy.  Weww, mostwy.  I gotted yewwed at wunce an' it wuz not me, but Bokky,
den Bokky gotted yewwed at an' it wuz me an' sheez a gurl an' we don't eben
wook awike!!  But we bof wike to steel fud.  Hugo spended da nite hidin' in
da baffwoom.  He don't wike cwowds.

<sigh>  Da star ov da nite wuz Vito. An' he maked a big spwash evwyware he
went - da pawty, da internet, da waddwe, da campgwownd - evwybuddy wuvs
him.  But ya no watt?  He cant wite songs wike me.  An' I can't charm peepwe
wike him.  But ya no watt ewse?  Peepwe wuv puppies.  Watt wiww  happen wen
he gwows up?  I'll teww ya on hims first birfday he won't get a angew fud
cake or a deviw fud cake - heez gonna get ANIMAW Kwakkers!!!  He's a wiwd
man!!

Wite now hims is bowncin' offa da wawls!  Hims is wunnin' an' gwabbin' toys
an' dwaggin' stix an' jumpin' up an' down offa da sofa.  I fink he is happy
to be bak home.  Jus' wike me.

Arfur T. Leadbottom
I wiww teww yu abowt owr Waddwe wayter

NOTE FROM DA MOM:  Here is a link to our waddle pictures.  Not so many this
year, but a lot of good ones.
http://picasaweb.google.com/momarroo/Boardwaddle200810thAnniversary

--
Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo www.dogster.com/?443659

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS