[Dailydrool] Plants poisonous to dogs

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 17:01:03 PDT 2008

Along with the entire Drool community, I'm in a state of anxiety and prayer for Brudder Elwood.  I found two good websites that list plants poisonous to dogs and wanted to share them with you:
    www.uexplore.com/health/poisonplants.htm
    www.dogs.about.com/cs/disableddogs/l/blplants.htm

  Or, both can be accessed by typing into the Search Engine, "plants poisonous to dogs"
  Croton is on neither list, but, heavens, I have so many plants in my yard that ARE on the list!
  As I wrote to Deb, our Harley had similar symptoms last year and at one point vomited up small bones along with everything else during his hospitalization on IV's at the vet's.  Our vet suspected he had downed poisoned mouse roadkill somewhere.  Sometimes it is a mystery.  Harley is fine now, and I just know Elwood will pull through too. Drool to all and sympathy on the loss of Daisy Mae.  Val, Harley, and Beauregard