[Dailydrool] Guess what I had for breakfast

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Sun Apr 27 19:34:53 PDT 2008

.  .  .  . a baby bluebird - a Gymnorhinus cyanocephalus or Pinon Jay
to be exact. Here's what happened. I went outside to do my morning
rounds and I found this poor, defenseless birdie that had fallen out
of it's nest. Hmmmm What should I do? Hey, I got an idea. Take it
into the house and see what kind of reaction I can get from mommy and
daddy and my sisters, Abby & Marigold, coz no one was around to see
what I was up to. I ran into the house through the doggy door with
the birdie's feet and butt hanging out one side of my mouf and the
squawking head hanging out the other side. Daddy thought I had a
squeaky toy but mommy knew immediately what was going on. She tried
to pry my jaws open but I wasn't gonna let go and daddy was trying to
keep my sisters away. Mommy ran me back outside coz she didn't want a
loose birdie or guts and stuff all over the house. Mommy couldn't
stand the crunching noise so she went back inside. The birdie parents
were real mad too. They squawked and squawked. You know, the funny
thing, it tasted just like chicken. :o)

Mommy said I had better not fall asleep on my chaise lounge coz I'll
probably get my eyes pecked out coz I'm so mean

	- Bratty Pumpkin Pie FNA Miss Princess Pumpkin Pie

This is a short video of me looking for more parts while the birdies
scold me

http://tinyurl.com/4ht9mv