[Dailydrool] Rocky ob Attleboro

Dooley, Cynthia Cynthia.Dooley at gdc4s.com
Mon Apr 28 05:02:50 PDT 2008

MY poor boy had a rough evening.. I woke up at 3 am to my sweet boy
having a horrible seizure !!!  Poor Rocky as far as I know, this has
never happened to him before.  It is a horrible thing to watch.  My
husband and I snuggled him and stoked his head, telling him that "it's
okay Rocky" when it finally ended, of course he was just fine.

We used to have a chow/husky mix, named "Max".. in his late years he
also began to have seizures.  We opted to put him on Phenobarbital and
it really didn't seem to help.  Once you put them on it, they must stay
on it, and it has lasting effects on their liver.  We are going to keep
and eye on him to see how often it happens (hopefully never again !).  I
am going to call our vet this am, to let her know..  Rocky just went for
his physical and vaccinations two weeks ago and got a clean bill of
health.

If anyone has any suggestions, please e-mail me offline @
cynthia.dooley at gdc4s.com

Please send drool for my sweet boy..  His 6th birthday is on Cinco
DeMayo !

Cindy