[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 28 05:55:36 PDT 2008

Dear Brudder Elwood,

Since Morgan or our foster Benjamin doesn't drool, I am taking their place.  I drool A LOT at night - so Brudder Elwood, Morgan and Benjamin's slave is sending all her healing drool to you.  I would be happy to drive up to see you and drool on you personally if that would help.  You must hurry and get well.  First and foremost - Mama misses you and is so worried and second - I miss the posts you send.  They make me laugh (which is very hard for me to do these days).

Seriously, I am sending many prayers and hugs for Brudder Elwood and his family that all will be back to normal quickly.

We love you Brudder Elwood!!!!!

Snooters,

Dianne - Slave to Morgan, the evil, Benjamin, the foster, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)
              Ganma to Oliver, the Pug, and Andy, the Beagle