[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

Ellen Cole ellen at carlson4travel.com
Mon Apr 28 06:41:47 PDT 2008

I must admit that I'm almost relieved that I haven't check my e-mail since Thursday! If I'd known about Brudder Elwood, I wouldn't have gotten anything accomplished all weekend!! I would have been glued to my computer! I'm EXTREMELY relieved that the most recent update is favorable. I made sure to eat my banana extra slowly this morning to step up drool production...our beasties get to share my banana every morning and produce ponds while they're waiting for me to eat my portion before they get theirs. Miss Magnolia and Oliver typically do the "normal" drip...drip...drip. However, Gracie flows like a faucet...I've never seen anything like it!

We're keeping all finger, toes, and paws crossed until The Brudder's completely out of the woods. Houndie Hugs to Debbie and Elder Clara!

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.071.002).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/