[Dailydrool] LAST CALL FOR BASSET COFFEE - ORDER FOR MOTHER'S DAY

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon Apr 28 06:31:00 PDT 2008

This is my last call for you to order Moon Doggie coffee and have 100% of
the net proceeds donated to Tri-State.

Please order by Wednesday as I need to get everything roasted, flavored,
bagged, etc before the end of the week.

A very special thank you to everyone who ordered for Charlie Meyer's
fundraiser and then ordered for our Boardwaddle fundraiser.

*** NOTE *** Charlie's Eeyore succumbed to her burns a couple of weeks ago.
She was the little gal in the picture who had burns over most of her body.
Eeyore really put up a good fight, but it seems the "really big guy" felt it
was best for her to come to the Bridge to be with him.  Some good news -
Charlie is finally back together with Savannah and Piglet who was burned
over 50% of her body.  Cheeseburger was supposed to have come home this past
weekend.  He wrote, "So many Basset folks enabled me and the survivors to
come home.  Thanks is woefully inadequate to describe my blessings, but
still, thanks!"

For those fairly new to the group, the Drool is not only those who rescue
bassets, it truly is a family helping each other.

So again, THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US AT MOON DOGGIE
:o)

Donna Funk