[Dailydrool] Hound hiccups and the great escape

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:19:46 PDT 2008

Our Bea has hiccuped on rare occasion since she was a buppie; it never seems
to bother her and doesn't last very long.

Bea is a small framed Basset but she can run like the wind when she gets
loose (which luckily isn't very often). A couple days ago she squeezed by
her Dad and was off like a flash. We live in the country and a ways off the
road so she stayed in the timber. She is just learning to ahrooo and we
could hear this high pitched ahrooo as she moved through the woods (made it
easier to locate her). Other than the fear of her being loose, it was so
neat to hear her hound dog voice! She enjoyed her short "hunt" and slept
like a log all night!

We hope Rocky has no more seizures and that Larnie can have a lot of time
with TicTac! We're also so relived to hear that Brother Elwood is doing a
little better!!!

Sandy W

Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)

Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets

See our family at:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320