[Dailydrool] A little Drool

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 08:23:40 PDT 2008

Just a small amount of drool for my old guy Barney today, if there is any to
spare. After coming away unscathed from chewing the sewing needles last week
 I dropped him off this morning for a dental and to get some lumps removed.
One is just a benign thing on the back of his head. One is under his tail
and I thought is was a sebaceous cyst, but it's growing and is sort of
lobular...I also asked them to check the anal glands. The other houndies are
very interested in his butt and I'm not sure if it's his anals, or they are
picking up something from this lump. I hope it's the anals. The third is a
lump under one of his nipples. It's firm and the nipple is black - it could
have always been black, but seems bigger than the others and I really want
it off of there.

Barney is guessed to be 12 years old, so I want to get as much done with one
anesthetic as possible. I'm hoping everything is benign, but am worried
considering his age. So, we welcome any drool to help support a good outcome

I'm guessing after his dental, Barney will be drooling like crazy and will
be sending it back out to the others who need it.

Synthia

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein