[Dailydrool] Wart looking thingie

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 09:09:08 PDT 2008

Jessica,

Dogs DO get warts - my parents' 18-year-old struedel (schnauzer/terrier/poodle) was covered with them in the few years before she died. That said, you should still have your vet check it out, as it could be something other than a benign wart, too.

Esther Strom
Visit my Etsy shop: http://HookedByEsther.etsy.com