[Dailydrool] Northern California Boarding Advice

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:23:52 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

We are planning our trip to the Bay Area in June.  My husband's brother is
getting married so we are doing a road trip with Santana so he can come
along and meet his other side of the family!  Does anyone have any good
places to board their bassets for a few hours if needed.  He will not stay
there overnight just probably during the day when we go somewhere that don't
allow dogs.  He will be going to the wedding as that is outside at the
Japenese Friendship Gardens in San Jose.  I just want somewhere just in
case.
We are staying in Gilroy CA and will travel to San Jose a lot.

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)