[Dailydrool] Northern California Boarding Advice

jennifer searock jenfrank76 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:24:33 PDT 2008

Many of the PetSmart stores up in Northern California have "doggy day care".  My sister leaves her Beagle with the Sunnyvale PetSmart at least once a week.  Especially if you just need to leave Santana for a few hours during the day.  I'm originally from San Jose and depending on what time of day you are travelling between Gilroy and San Jose, the traffic can be horrid.  So keep that in mind when thinking about travel times.Jennifer and Indy