[Dailydrool] Grat pics and NSF Henry

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 15:06:38 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures from the basset Olympics. I really enjoyed seeing them.

  You may remember the problem I had when NSF Henry's teeth came into contact with a postlady's hand. Well, I had a letter from her union last week - she is going for compensation! I have passed everything over to the Cinnamon Trust, who intend to fight it, but I can't say I'm happy about a charity having to defend this in court.

  On a brighter note, slimmed-down Henry has a new home. He was officially cleared by a homecheck on Saturday - and has gone to live with the XH. This means I still get to see him, which makes me very happy :)

  Rolph and Clara have both been quite dozey today after their day out basseting, but they remain in high drool production for all the sick hounds and bereaved humans.

  Like everyone else we are waiting to hear Brudder Elwood has the all clear.
  Sally, slave to Rolph and Clara