[Dailydrool] Sending Special Drools

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:51:14 PDT 2008

My momslave nebber lets me weed da daily drool by myself (I think she picks out things she wants me to hear about).  Sometimes when she is weeding the emails she has a sad face (like a basset) and does not weed back to me what she has wed   Usually when she has finished laughing at something she has wed she tells me why she was laffing.  She told me about The Brudder being sick.  Normally my momslave does not post, she says she just likes to "lurk" whatever that means.  But she has given me parmison to write.   I am sending drools and love to the Brudder, Barney and all my other bassets friends in need .  By the way, my name is Ella Louise.  I am named after my momslaves mom.  She must have been really purty too.

Love and drools to all my sesters and brudders.  And to their famillees.

Ella Louise Ezell

Yes, I like to just "lurk" and enjoy every moment of doing just that.   Ella was driving me crazy with wanting to send her love and drools to her basset loves in need.  I have given her a couple extra of her favorite treats so she can sling extra drool.  I am thinking of all of the momslaves and dadslaves who have their loves sick at this moment.   Basset parents are special.

Diane, mom to Ella Louise

PS.  And yes my mom was purty, just like special Ella Louise