[Dailydrool] Warts, Elwood, TicTac

Jeff & Judy Faust faustjj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 17:19:21 PDT 2008

I just had Bubbles (13 in June) in for her annual check-up.  She is our lumpy-bumpy girl.  I had the vet check out a few new wart-thingies.  One was pink and on Bubbles' neck and the vet said it was just a normal growth that she sees on older dogs and could be removed with a laser.  The other two were black and on her belly and the vet said she would be more concerned with those.  So I would say have them checked out just to be safe.

  On a great note, I had a Senior Panel run on Bubbles and her vet said that everything looks good!  What a relief.  Every year I worry a little more when I take her in for her check-up.

  We are normally lurkers but had to post that we are sending drool for Brudder Elwood from Indiana.  I was home all weekend and could  not stop checking the computer, hoping for an update.  Bubbles and Fred are in high drool production for you, Elwood.  Get well quick, Buddy!

  Also our Fred, aka Chunky-Monkey, wanted to say what a cute posterior that Tic Tac has.  Hubba-Hubba!  You're looking good, girl!

  Judy
  Fred, Bubbles, Maxwell ATB
  Brownsburg, IN