[Dailydrool] Barney's home!

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 17:19:53 PDT 2008

Thanks for the drool! Barney did well today. He had a couple of incisors and
small cyst removed in his mouth, has staples in his side, sutures under his
tail, and hole in the back of his head where they lasered off that lesion.
He got some I/D for dinner (not nearly enough!!!) and is resting in his
crate. The vet wasn't concerned about anything once he got in there and
looked at it. So my baby is here and will sleep cuddled next to me tonight.

We appreciate all the drool and prayers from everyone!

Synthia and Barney

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein