[Dailydrool] Barney and Mo go to Boardwaddle

barbara johns bjohnsamdex at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 20:36:13 PDT 2008

What a great boardwaddle, the rains did not come but the bassets and foodslaves did.  So many speacial houndies.

  The slide show at the pawauction brought everyone to tears.  But did have happy endings.
  Lots of super basset crap and great company.

  Barney Mo and I made our costumer theme Peace Love and Basset hounds.  After all the world would be a better place if everyone could have those three things.

  We made it a bit farther this year before having to take the shortcut, but at least Mo did not end up in a pooped pup wagon this time.  Barney and Mo just didn't understand on our walk Sunday that when they went out the front door there were no houndies.  They kind of like that at the hotel.

  This is my first time trying Photo bucket so I hope this works.  If you see a picture of your pups and want me to send you the file let me know, happy to do it.  If anyone got pictures of the hippie hounds I would like to have them.  Hard to get pictures of my own, they were always at my feet.  So hope this works.

  Barbara, Barney and Mo
  Sam and Dexter ATB.

  <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w290.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w290.photobucket.com/albums/ll271/bjohnsmb/bjboardwaddle 2008/46bcc0b6.pbw" height="300" width="400">