[Dailydrool] Elwood update

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:51:59 PDT 2008

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for updating us.  Still know we are praying hourly and Santana is in
high drool mode still for Brudder Elwood.  Last night he drooled through his
sleep and woke up with a puddle on the sheets, just for Elwood.  I have
heard sometimes things get worse before they get better so that might be why
there was a set back today and now all we have to do is wait for the
BETTER!  I wish we were all there to give you a giant hug to help ease the
pain.....We are here for you!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)