[Dailydrool] Rock eating dog

Dan Hickey dhickey at m-audio.com
Tue Apr 29 08:20:36 PDT 2008

My Ruby ingested a large rock at 4 months. I do not think it was
(exactly) intentional as she plays with rocks (I do not know how she
finds them I sifted the soil in the backyard to a depth of 8 inches to
remove any stones, what fun). In the ensuing 4 months she has not
swallowed another (that I know of) and I frequently "check her output"
carefully.

It would be comforting to say I "taught" her not to do it or she
"learned her lesson" but I think she is just growing out of it. Good
luck to you.

Dan Hickey