[Dailydrool] Gareis girls drooling

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 09:42:09 PDT 2008

Brudder Elwood - the Gareis girls are slinging lots of drool for you?and to all others in need, hounds and humans!

The girls don't eat rocks, but Princess the basset wannabe, has taught our newest Bailey how to dig out MOLES!? Bailey brought me a poor pathetic, wet and very dead one yesterday - dropped it right at my feet!? I did a loud?OMG and grabbed a newspaper to scoop?the poor thing up since Bailey loves to eat everything.?I was glad she didn't try.? At least Princess leaves them outside!? I would like to get rid of the moles so I don't have to keep putting bricks, boards and more dirt in the holes along the fence that those two have created however I am afraid to use anything that might kill them since both of them seem to think it's a lot of fun pulling them out of the holes.? Maggie and I both agree - YUCK!!!!? So now I not only do poop patrol in the yard, but dead mole removal...double?YUCK!!!!? I'll take poop any day of the week over dead mole!

Working at a new job part time and not liking it- it makes me realize that I need to go after what I do best - begin to really practice what I preach - establish a yoga/holstic health?biz.? I have a gift to offer to others - peace of mind, awareness of body and just overall making someone feel better about themselves on many different levels.? It also ties in with my work with animals through?Healing Touch again something dear to my heart.? Keep your drooler fingers crossed, have a lot of leads and even more plans and know it is the path I really need to follow.?? Especially with my hubby battling cancer - it just makes more sense at this point in my life! (Think I am looking for validation!)

I'll keep all posted - any suggestions or comments feel free to email me (earthyoga at aol.com)

Peace, Light & Drool
Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey & Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)