[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Setback

Karen.Johnson at cancer.org Karen.Johnson at cancer.org
Tue Apr 29 09:47:32 PDT 2008

We have all paws pressed together for our furend Brudder Elwood. Get better
buddy!!  Your momma needs you!! And all your furends are very worried about
you.
In honor of Elwood (and maybe he's doing some channelling), Cindy brought a
snake inside to play.  It was about 2 feet long and as round as a quarter.
Mommy flushed it, remembered we are on septic and is now afraid to use that
bathroom because she thinks its going to come back up and bite her bottom.

Sending LOTS of drool to Elwood,
Smudgie and Cindy and our worried momperson, Karen