[Dailydrool] Cakie's BoardWaddle Pictures

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 15:00:00 PDT 2008

Mooooo. It is me, Cakie. My not very techno savy, not very bright slave has managed to upload her pictures to Kodak Easy Share. Ya gotta sign in and she makes no representation on how this works!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=5rd6npm.2ozoc41e&Uy=hzixz5&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=1&UV=70282504011_102969396306&localeid=en_US

She admits to taking too many pictures of Taco WOOF Bell who she loves BIG...and of me and my pupper and grandpuppers.....she did her best to take shots between other jobs.....which means that her pictures of the picnic are mostly before the pawrade ended and everybody came......but she did get Grand Marshall Thelma Lu in all her glory and TWB in her rickshaw thing.....with apologies to everybody else who was there....she got a bunch of volunteer shots........

Jason is the official photographer. I knows his will be better!

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
She is SUPPOSED to be writing about our Mishgun campaign, useless woman