[Dailydrool] BRUDDER ELWOOD IS HOME!!!!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 16:42:20 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be home. I be berry fankfulz to be homez.I be berry
fankful dat brudder Elwood still be kickin. Dis not Brudder Elwood time to goez
to de bridge. I did sniffy da buffet but den I hab me eyeballz closed and I
seez  dis face--why dat be Elder Clara, who keeipe da eyeballz on dat onez if
Brudder  Elwood gonez??? Den brudder git swamped wif de wonnerful drools.
Brudder Elwood,  he fight to git better and wif all da peeples dat help de brudder
and da Momma,  I git betterz. I stillz gotz to help de Nigel and de Lewis git
dat doggie doorz,  I been finkin bout dat whiles I in de cage. But Brudder
Elwood he liddle tired  tonite, so we doos dat tomorrows.
Brudder Elwood he sendz soooooo many fanks to all de peeples dat worriez
bout him. It be dat drool dat gotz da brudder wellz.

Brudder Elwood he sends da drool to da odder doggies in needz, it be  special
stuff. Brudder Elwood he gotz stories to tellz------

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE