[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Page

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:40:07 PDT 2008

I know everyone, including us, have been monitoring the DD for updates on
the Brudder. We are sending as much drool as possible to him so that he can
be back to training our Hannah Banndanah in the ways of the OEBE.
If you get a chance, please take a look at today's DD calendar at my
beautiful bunch of seniors. This picture was taken last summer. Sadly, Miss
Honey and Miss Droopy are now at the Bridge watching over us, but they have
sent many others to us to care for. Currently, the number here is 9 bassets
and 2 daschunds. All of them are rescued seniors except for the Fashion Diva
Hannah Bandannah who joined our family at 12 weeks old from OBR. She is
growing like crazy and annoying the seniors to no end. She can't get a
single one of them to play with her despite her constant efforts! Her antics
keep it lively around here!
Please give all of your houndies, especially the beautiful seniors out
there, extra hugs and kisses today!!!!
Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, and Hannah
Bandannah - Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Nash, Abbi, and Luci our OBR
fosters - and Forever Loved Einstein, Harriet, Honey, and Miss Droopy
waiting at the Bridge