[Dailydrool] Nudgie's Mishgun Pledge Incentives!! MATCH BOXES

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 19:07:39 PDT 2008

MOOOO. It is me, Cakie.....you thought you were rid of me! It is time for me
to kick off, er paw off my annual campaign for Mishgun...wif some for
Brood......Since the BW was a week later than usual, I gotta work
fast.....so this is your chance to get wonderful picture of ME....  PAWDON
ME, CAKESTER. NOT SO FAST...

Uh, huh? Whatcha mean Nudge...it is that time of year....not so quick,
Pwincess. This year I, NUDGIE get to look for pledges. You can help me, but
it is MY picture on the...drumroll please.... MATCH BOX! Yes, MATCH BOX. I
am the little Match hound.....is that pawthetic enough? A while back we
pawctioned the other side of my boxes and PWINCESS ANNIE is on em! doG she
is pwitty.

Here's my story..... back in 2003, I was at a shelter in Pennsylvania. They
wanted to kill me because I was over 6. Too old. Tri-State said not so fast
and they sent me out to be tutored....except the mean vet there decided I
had mouf cancer and again wanted to kill me. Said I only had two months to
live....WRONG. Uncle Bob said no and took me anyway.....here I am almost
five years later. I've been the Wowddle Kingyeahright and try and work my
widdle pawsies to the bone for the paw hounds...in the shadow of Cakie.... I
did not die and live to sell my Match boxes.....I do not ask for BW pledges
for me...but the slaves figure they owe Gramma Jo and Mishgun Basset Rescue
for dreaming up the waddle and sharing the idea....us have to have a few
bucks for the Ramble cause we can't visit the neighbors empty handed.....

Picture the pawthetic little image of me out in that cold
kennel....shivering as you know I do when I am lonely.......can't ya just
picture me with a basket of matches......my little white face looking for
help....I imagine my still homeless fwiends just that way.

These are bootiful!! They are nice big boxes of matches. The kind that
slaves would use to light a candle or the fireplace or maybe even the oven.
They are decorative, 5 inches by 2 1/2 inches by 2 inches. Outlined in
copper foil. One side has the lovely Pw. Annie on her bench in a lovely hat.
The other side has me, looking rather embarassed....in my foofoo
kingyeahright outfit. It says, "Thank You for Helping Homeless Hounds." She
slave bought 40 and sold a few after the BW.....but if ya are really kind,
she will order some more!

See our boxes at:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=5rd6npm.1ol9zd2q&Uy=-lejmxl&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=219206556276_782784496306&localeid=en_US

Each box is $20...plus $5.00 for shipping. If ya buy 2, it is still $5.00
for shipping... Either send checks to me, payable to Michigan Basset Rescue
or Brood... $20 for each box....and one to the she slave, Dawn Van Keuren.
Paw me for the address....or paypal to: Bassetslave at comcast.net   Going to
Mishgun or the Ramble? Pay her there, just tell her how many to save.

Thanks for listening...

Nudgie
...you have not heard the last of me! Cakie