[Dailydrool] Weary traveler is home

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue Apr 29 19:14:42 PDT 2008

Hi everyone! *yawn* a very tuckered out King George
here! Back home in Texas after a very long 3000 mile
round trip to New Jersey! But we arent complaining
cause we love going to the Boardwaddle. It is always
so good to see our furends who we dont get to usually
see but once a year. I dont know why New Jersey
couldnt be closer to Texas. We left last Tuesday night
and picked up April on our way and dropped her off at
the HOP. She was really very nice and we hope she is
enjoying her new home. Her new mom is really nice! Mom
managed to get lost once she hit Jersey. She says it
is tradition. She does it every year.

But we got to the residence Inn and I must admit I had
to be a pill. Momma said I was being a different p
word but I wont repeat it here. :) We saw Auntie Ilene
and Auntie Sandy there was Aunties everywhere and then
my PW Annie arrived! I was very happy to see her! Hers
is so pretty!

Here is a link to the pictures momma took
boadwaddle08.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8IZNnLdo2Zu_g

Momma says we have only a few weeks left until we
leave for Mishgun. At least that is just a 2400 mile
round trip. But I will get to see my bestest furend
Bob the DOg!!
He's coming all the way from Washerton!

So how bout helping a tired traveling hound raise some
needed moola pledges for the homeless basset of
Mishgun. Got some stuff on hounds bay here is a quilt
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1209687379
a couple lamps
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1209687634
and