[Dailydrool] We'z sooooooooooooooo happy

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf equineent at lakefield.net
Tue Apr 29 19:20:57 PDT 2008

Dis be Master Gus heres  (oh yea and Wittle Lewoy).....We iz so happy dat de
brudder Elwood is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dis is suches gud news.
Now, wisten Brudder...NO MORE EATEN ANYTING NOT MEANT FUR US HOUNDIES !!!
Pwants is NOT fur us!!!  Yu gotz udder tings to eat but, don't eat no more
pwants. Anyroooooooo  pwants don' taste gud...not wike tweats and stuff wike
dat!!  We watch da ponies eat da gwass an den we twy and it not tasted gud
at aww....so just eat tweats an steaks an baked potato an more steaks an
hambugers an steak!!!  Don't dat sound better.

Gus, Lewoy and Miss Nala too.
Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann
Mike Bernsdorf