[Dailydrool] YIPEEEE!!!!!!!! Brudder Elwood!!!!!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:50:18 PDT 2008

We are so glad you are back at home and not in de cage,,,,I am shure you
came up wid some good doggy door help fer the Nigel and Lewis Crew.  We are
soooooooooo happy dat you home and dat your mommy no hab to worry and dat
you can tell stories and dat Elder Clara is happy to see you and dat Da
Drools swamped you and made yOO all better!  I would definately get extra
spoiled and get the Prince of all Prince treatments for the next month!  my
mommy sed to tell your mommy to gib you a hug from my mommy.

Santana Senor Smarty Pants Ov The WildWest OEBE
AkA. Mr. Pants The Basset Hound

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)