[Dailydrool] Gary Merk

The Shroyers steps43213 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 05:20:33 PDT 2008

We had the pleasure of meeting and greeting Nancy and Gary Merk several years ago as our Pw. MacGyver and their Shorty came from the same mom and dad (byb, before we knew any better).
Gary and Nancy opened their home to Ron, me , my mother-in-law and the Pwince one evening and we enjoyed some quality time together.
We got to meet Shorty and Nancy's Roddy (who was a beautiful smooshie blind red & white boy).  We also met Nancy's beagles and Chumley ~ thus the b (basset), b (beagle) c (clumber spaniel).
We are so saddened by Gary's passing.  He was a wonderful man and such a great supporter to the rescue efforts.  He will be missed.
Ron and Stephanie
with Gertie (OBR rescue), Beasley (MAH Rescue) and Archie (the evil c at t)
and Samantha (ATB '88), Sidney (ATB '03) and Pw. MacGyver (ATB '05)