[Dailydrool] Anyone able to help a bloodhound?

Pat Dill padill at Starband.net
Wed Apr 30 04:18:03 PDT 2008

An author by the name of Tom Schreck came to the Tri-State Board Waddle last
weekend hawking his mystery novel (which includes a basset, of course) and
donated his proceeds to our organization.  I got a follow-up email from him
thanking us for hosting him and asking if I knew of anyone who could help a
woman who has taken in a beautiful 5-year-old bloodhound (link to photo
attached, or at least I hope it is).  His name is Bo, and I don't know
anything else about him except that he is in the state of NY somewhere and
the woman who has him has 5 large-breed dogs already and two of them aren't
getting along.

Anyone who might have some ideas, please email me off-list.

Thanks!

Pat Dill