[Dailydrool] Welcome Home Elwood, Farwell to Daisy Mae & Clyde

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 11:34:51 PDT 2008

We here, feel like we have been through the wringer.

But now that he is home we are so thankful and relieved!

WELCOME HOME BRUDDER!

On the other hand, we are so very sad to hear that Daisy Mae and Clyde have now gone to the Bridge.

Daisy Mae was our secwet pawtnew last year--she will be sorely missed!  Bye Daisy--safe passage to you! (Clyde too!)

We are sending our heartfelt condolences to both of these broken-hearted families during this time.

ruth, huckle, ranger & audrey

  I have aged 10 years in the past 5 days. I finally slept last night, when the Doc called and said come and get him I was excited, and nervous, I am the queen of worry about my hounds. I had made arrangements to be off work the rest of the week-told them family emergency--I didn't know just how understanding the excuse of watching the dog would go--then the tornados hit--I am a insurance adjustor-I look at wrecked cars and then my office is at my home-so I am in-house a great portion of the day. So my best laid plans of being off went south, and as I explained that yes, I will work help the people, I also explained Brudder Elwood. So Brudder Elwood will be taking up residence in the back seat of the company car.