[Dailydrool] top dog

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 30 11:02:35 PDT 2008

I found out - +and by the way that pic is sooooooooooo cute      - that the first dog there seems to be top dog. When we got Dazey ATB and Apollo ATB and the airedale came six months later it was accepted by the feisty Airedale Dazey was boss.
So when we got Miss Becky 14 years ago Apollo was moping for Dazey who left at 10 (Addisons) and from then on he never got a minute's peace cuz Miss Becky decided he was her momma and round and round they'd go.  He growled but never bit her and those sharp puppy teeth nipped his heels if he didn't move, She was devastated when he left too.
Dogs seem to send puppies are off limits.
Just my thoughts Good Luck
Georgie and Miss Becky