[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood, hiccups and slave training

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 05:44:55 PDT 2008

Hi!

  It's been a long time since I wrote last time (we're eventually going to Poland to visit my family and getting everything done was taking all my energy).

  First of all, I am so sorry that Brudder Elwood got sick! I hope it's all over now but just in case, Pepe is sending drool!

  Another thing is that Pepe has got hiccups too!!!!
  It's funny to watch! It starts out of the blue! One moment he is looking at me and the next thing you see is him having hiccups. Cute.

  One more thing - slave training.
  Well, I am a tough lady and I don't really fall for Pepe's sweet eyes (not all the time at least) and Pepe has been having real hard time training me (even though I love him to death!) sooooooo he got smart and decided to train the weakest, most naive one - Sebastian (my two legger who is just 11 months old!).
  Yesterday, Sebastian was in his chair eating his lunch (with Pepe right next to him of course) when in the corner of my eye I noticed some suspicious activity - the little one was picking up little chunks of chicken and handing them over to Pepe. I was shocked!!!!!!! He was doing it in such a matter-of-fact way!!!

  Seriously! They are a great team I think! :-)

  Drool to all in need!

  Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB