[Dailydrool] Pics

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 05:48:02 PDT 2008

Thanks so much to everyone sharing pictures of the latest waddle.  I just
want to say that the pictures of Taco Bello and Chili (or was it
Cakie?--forgetful slave this morning) were the sweetest. I loved the pics of
Miss Brandy too and Thelma and being able to match up human and basset faces
with names.  They are all so adorable.  I love the "older" bassets.  What a
great accomplishment to be in the waddle for 10 years!  It makes me more
excited because we are going to our very first waddle in one month for ABC.
Even though I am on the board and the foster coordinator, I have never made
it to the waddle because it has always been the Dad Slave's guard weekend
for the Air Force until this year.  I requested the 2 days off from work and
if I don't get them, then there are always more jobs out there.  We will
take our digital camera (if I don't forget) and will be able to share back
pictures.
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver