[Dailydrool] Accessing the OLD archives of the Daily Drool

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 11:35:10 PDT 2008

Hi.  A number of people have mentioned in their posts that they  can't find
the OLD archives of the Drool, since the change in  server.

I, too, couldn't figure it out, so a nice Drooler gave me the address,  and
I'm just passing it on.  (Maybe this address could be included up on  the top
of each Drool, along with the new archive address?)

For Daily Drools from AUGUST 2003 - APRIL 11, 2008:

_http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/_
(http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/)

For (the new) Daily Drools from APRIL 11, 2008 on to the future:

_http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/_
(http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/)

I'm so delighted that we haven't lost the old archives, as many Droolers
feared, because they're so filled with great information, and wonderful, classic
stories.

Thanks to those who organize all of this for us!

Fondly,
Beth (Duchess ATB's Mom and Blueberry, still using her get-well  drool)

listings at AOL Autos.