[Dailydrool] basset in Ohio needs help AND MIssouri Senior

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Wed Apr 30 12:06:22 PDT 2008

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH376.html
<http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH376.html>

This is Flash's story. Rescued from the shelter as a puppy, adopted once
and then returned. He has spent the last FIVE years chained in the
backyard sharing a doghouse with two-three other dogs. The rescurer
(loosely using that term) is now ill and doesn't care if he and his
companions are put down. Ohio is full... I am trying to find some place
for this basset hound.

Is anyone close by that could help...

I also have a senior in Neosho, MO.. that I need help with.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10741410

MBR cant take him... we just pulled two seniors and very lucky with
them.. his luck is running out.

this is his story...

Urgent must be adopted by 05-08-2008** Hello, My name is Angus, I am an
old bassette hound. I have a good sized tumer on my belly, Other than
that i seem to be doing just fine. I get along well with others and have
shown no agression. Please let me spent my remaining years in a loving
house, and not spending my last few days in a loud and crowded shelter.

Helena Poist

Proplanner

2500 North Loop Drive

Ames, IA 50010